A little taste of the tropics! This drink is quite sweet but very yummy, would be great for a special occasion. You could leave out the honey if you liked, and you could also top it up with soda water for a lighter version.
A handful of mint leaves
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup lime juice (I used from a bottle)
1 tbsp honey
3/4 cup coconut milk
* Put the mint leaves In the bottom of a cocktail shaker or large jar with a lid and muddle them lightly (crush them to release some flavour).
* Add pineapple & lime juice, honey (if using), coconut milk and a few ice cubes.
* Put the lid on your shaker/container and shake well.
* Choose your glass, add a few extra ice cubes to it then pour in the mocktail.
* Top with soda water if you wish.
* Garnish with a wedge of lime, fresh sprigs of mint or a slice of fresh pineapple.